- Business Coaching Firm Executive: In 2001, Eric Dombach founded a business and executive coaching firm that grew to 7 coaching franchise units generating more than $1 million USD in revenue, 23% operating profit, and average annual growth rate of 140% per year, over four years. Developed and executed a regional marketing strategy, implemented CRM system and sales process, developed a proprietary service-delivery methodology, and recruited local executive leadership talent to service clients. Sold the firm to 4 of his employees for $1 million U.S. dollars, generating a return on capital of more than 800%.
- Executive Trainer, Author, Publisher: In 2005, founded Coaches’ Coach and has since trained more than 1,300 independent and franchise business coaches in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Australasian markets. Coaches’ Coach now serves thousands of business coaches globally. Developed and executed the online marketing automation, social media, video, and content publishing strategy. Mentored franchise executives from 8 franchise systems and industry associations. Has published hundreds of industry articles, white papers, and books, including the Amazon category best-seller The Million Dollar Business Coaching Firm. Was one of just 23 business coaching thought leaders to present at the first annual World Business and Executive Coach Summit, sharing the virtual stage with industry gurus including Brian Tracy, Michael Gerber, Marshall Goldsmith, and Michael Port.
- Franchise Turn-Around Executive: Re-engineered the franchise award process and operations of a failing national franchise concept, delivering a 222% increase in franchise sales. Simultaneously drove down the new franchisee failure rate from 57% to 4% within 18 months. Has consulted with numerous business coaching franchise brands, participating in more than $1,500,000 USD of franchise “awards.”
- Digital Marketing Agency Executive: In 2011, co-founded STEAM Online Marketing, a digital marketing agency with 6 U.S. based managers and more than 40 contractors servicing small to mid-sized companies on three continents. As Chief Sales Officer, delivered $500,000 in sales within the company’s first year. As Chief Financial Officer, managed this growth with no debt, no outside investment, and a 13% distribution of operating profit to the co-founders in year one.
- Husband, Father, and Hobbyist: Happily married to Deborah since 1993 and father of 4 amazing kids: Jeremiah, Hannah, Judah, and Josiah. Voracious reader, recreational athlete, and jazz-fusion guitar junkie.