Announcing Our Business Coaching Expert Interview Series
The holidays are upon us, and here at The Coaches’ Coach we’re thrilled to announce an extra special gift just for you!
We’ve put together an Experts Interview Series— five fantastic webinars with some of the business coaching industry’s most prolific thought-leaders — on this theme:
The Top Trends Facing the Business Coaching Industry in 2012…and What You Should Do About It.
Starting Monday, December 12, and running through Friday, December 16, the series will feature one 60-minute interview per day, from 3:00-4:00 P.M. Eastern Time. Each expert will provide you powerful, actionable information on trends you need to watch and what you need to do to make 2012 your most successful year yet!
This is a strict PITCH-FREE zone. No selling, no pressure, just pure, high-value content. Our special gift to you!
To register, CLICK HERE NOW.
The experts featured in our series are…
1. Ben Croft — president of the World Business & Executive Coach Summit and owner of the global business and executive coach marketing consultancy, Modern Methods Marketing. Croft’s cutting-edge marketing campaigns have driven multiple millions of dollars in coaching sales. Only in his late twenties, Ben has already achieved well beyond his years and is considered by many to be an industry game-changer.
2. Taki Moore — the “MacGyver” of business coach marketing, Taki will show you how to turn quick, inexpensive marketing techniques into highly profitable results.
3. Spike Humer — author, speaker, entrepreneur, and thought-leading performance expert. His “10 Day Turnaround Technologies” have helped companies and individuals worldwide make quantum leaps in their business, financial, and personal success.
4. Paul Avins — Europe’s #1 business coach, author, and speaker, with a wealth of experience and knowledge in sales, sales management, marketing, personal development, and training.
5. Darren Shirlaw — founder of Shirlaws, one of the world’s fastest-growing international business coaching organizations, with over 100 coaches in the UK, US, and New Zealand. Shirlaws focuses primarily on helping mid-tier companies increase profitability while managing growth. His high-quality intellectual property and systems make him one of the most important business coaching thought leaders in the world!
To register for the entire series, CLICK HERE! We can’t wait for you to join us!